14 October 2011

月み is ready!!

I've finally finished my my first Merry Bear!
月み (Tsukimi) is ready and I couldn't be happier (^-^).
It all started with a empty head inspired in  Luna P from Sailor Moon... I was just going to do the head but I started designing a bunch of of cute little bears, each one with they're own characteristics and details.


So I've ended up with a full body bear, the first Merry Bear, 月み (tsukimi) which literally means Looking at the Moon.
I'm really proud actually it was the first "Big" Amigurumi I've made and it turned out very well! <3 ~~~~

Ain't she cute!?? Today I'm adding a last finishing detail: a tail XD.
I still have a lot of projects already designed for more Merry Bears. I wish the day had 48h so I can do everything I want to... ARGH sometimes is really hard! Taking care of the house, making the meal, work, crochet and I'm actually reading all the Harry Potter books all over again. Ufff...

2 comments:

  1. Can I buy it?? :D that is extremely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually you can ^^ http://thecherieseason.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete