12 October 2011

Rilakkuma... わたしのいちばん!

I've been thinking about what to do for my first complete video tutorial and it end up being so obvious I can't believe I haven't thought about this before!

Rilakkuma is my favorite character from san-x, so I've decided that a Rilakkuma Head is the perfect beginning for my Video Patterns!

This is a pretty simple Pattern and a basic Amigurumi so I think it will be usefull for many people who are just starting they're first Amigurumi projects!
Most of the stiches I use are already in the Video Tutorial and Stitches category of this blog, and the ones who aren't I made then slowly in th Video Pattern so I'm sure everyone will be able to follow.



Hope you love it! If you have any doubt please contact me (^-^)
The video has been added to the NEW Video Patterns section of the blog also <3

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to dress my Rilakkuma rainbow stuff toy that I bought online from Private Import Japan with your Amirugumi stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you could also just post the written pattern as well. :)

    ReplyDelete