18 November 2011

They see me crafting they hating



In the last few days I've put my yarns away and made some other sutff (besides work of course).
I've received an early Christmas gift from my boyfriend and I've decided to put it to test right away! XD

This is a Rilakkuma fried egg silicone mold. We don't eat fried eggs that much so I tried to think about something that I could do with this mold that would look cute and taste good too.
Ever since we've lived together I try to came up with diferent recipies that resemble the flavors of Japanese food. We LOVE japanese food, and I'm not talking about sushi... I'm talking about Chicken Naban, Okonomiyaki, Curry and Rice, Chicken Teriyaki, yada yada.


So this is what I ended up making. This is Steamed Rice, mini sandwinch and Rilakkuma Tuna Teriaki pastel.
The decoration is made with cheeze and nori.
The Tuna Teriyaki Pastel is a recipe I made up when we wanted to eat a burger but we had no meet to make them (yes I make the burgers I don't buy them done or frozen XD). We were to lazy to go to the store so I started to think about it and made this:

Add to 1 can of Tuna conserved in oil:
1 cup of flour
2 table spoons of Teriyaki Sauce
1 table spoon of brown sugar
1egg
1/2 onion chopped in fine pieces
Garlic Powder to tast
1 Table spoon of Mirin

Mix everything together until it makes a kind of dough. And then you just have to fry, on both sides it in olive oil in a pan. To make the rilakuma shape I putter the mold in the pan and then filled it with the mixture.
Its not hard at all and it's really quiq to make! Serve it with rice and everyone will love it ^-^.

Today also arrived another Kitchenware I was awaiting for. This will make my life pretty easy when it comes to make Karepan!
In the end after all this food thinking and making I decided to craft some rings I was suppost to do AGES AGO.

Don't they look cute?? I just have to glue the ring base and they are all done! I'll sell then in my etsy shop ^-^!

No comments:

Post a Comment