2 October 2012

New craft

Hi!! Long time since I've post!
I have to admit that I wish all of you reading the blog would comment some more T___T.
I haven't been having the time to post that much, work's been keeping me busy! But it's pretty creative too so I love it ^-^.

Here's an example of some of my work last week.

What do you think? ^-^
Now for the crafts and arts, I've been learning a new way to work wool, and I loooooooooove it!
I've created my first item yesterday. It's a heart with my boyfriend's name one the back, and I turned it into a strap for a bag or a phone (º 3º)b.


Cute ain't it?!?! Today I made another heart and it looks much better ^^" but this was the first one so I think it's normal~~~~

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ei, I do comment from time to time! :P
    I love the nails! I wish you could do my nails every time i wear lolita, that'd be bliss (and do my hair, and help me put on lashes and lenses and all that stuff i can never wear because i can't deal with alone haha).

    That is adorable and i love that you carry something with his name around. You guys are one of the most adorable lovey dovey couples i've ever met. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do XDD most people just used the chat box so I deleted it :X
    ahahha I really wish I could be with you more often and I know we would have fun together xp. <3

    ReplyDelete