8 November 2011

Economy in Christmas

This year in particular my country is going trough a very hard time economically speaking x__x.
So I'm trying to have gifts for everyone, in some cases more then 1 for person, without spending a lot of money.

One of the gifts I'm making. This is a purse for my mom, its not finished yet but I think she'll love it!


Hand made stuff usually turn out to be really cheap and I think they are very special since you really have to put your heart into it to make something  nice. So this is my advice for everyone this Christmas! Even if you're not very good at it there are some very easy options, and even if turn out not that good remember that Christmas is about love and family and everything you offer made by you will be much more valuable then any other present you can buy <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment