7 November 2011

Oh my! Kitchenware!

 I've been kinda obcessed with cute, usefull, strange kitchenware.
It's no secret that I love cooking and I love it even more when it's easy, fast and turns out super cute!

Lately I've seen so many Rilakkuma kitchenware that I can't even choose a favorite... I do a lot of take out meals for my boyfriend and, for example, this pan is really useful to make perfect roll omelets! Some other items are not that different from the usual stuff but... THEY ARE SO CUTE! I dream of a Rilakkuma kitchen... Pans, dishes, cups, even rugs and handles...  Ti (boyfriend) even bought me a Rilakkuma mold, for pancakes and such, which was suppose to be a Christmas gift but I've accidentally discovered (^-^)".
So now I've prefecting my pancakes so when the mold arrived I can bake some pretty cute one for Ti <3.

Chocolate filled pancakes ^-^
I also plan to use it for some Christmas sweets! Yes, I'm still thinking about Christmas about every 3 minutes XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment