3 November 2011

Pica pica pixels!


I've been doing some other crafts atm. I've been having some orders for some pixel art and it has been a lot of fun XD. Putting the crochet to a rest in the last few weeks I've dedicated my self to this colorfull beads and to some webdesing for Shinobinaku's art site.
I hope I'll get inspired to crochet once again, because Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to give people x___x.
Any ideas?!

I've also been buying some house decor, specially some storage suff because we really need it...
I'll been showing our Xmas deco soon, and some other items too.
Have you buy some Xmas deco too? <3




2 comments:

  1. Aww i'm not into that kind of stuff as you know but my brother is going to love the n.cat one!

    We have never gotten xmas decor after moving here. We're never here during xmas. ;_; It's a shame because I loovvve xmas decorations! Continente has some adorable sparkly bows to hang on the xmas tree, i'd get some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Well I'm sure Japan will be beautiful at that time!! I've been going to Aki, continente and to area (its a new deco shop) I've seen so many stuff I'm totally lost XD. I love Christmas so I really want to have like the HUGE xmas tree and xmas center piece and xmas tree shaped cookies XD. I was actually going to buy some Rilakkuma Xmas deco but its way to expensive on ebay T___T. Buy a ncat for your brother for Christmas! XD

    ReplyDelete