24 October 2012

ROMWE I love it! T___T and lolita too

Hello again!
I've been struggling for the last days about what to wear for Autumn ... Apparently long loose blouses are not "IN" this year, or at least I can't find any at my regular shops... I hate short  wool blouses!! So I saw a girl on face book posting about this shop and I found some really amazing stuff!!
I ended up ordering a bunch of stuff and although I love all the blouses I purchased I have to admit I just LOVE my new leggings!

Starry Night Leggings 
Ain't they great?!

here is the link to the shop ----------->
shop romwe online, free shipping

I'm kinda obsessed with the all galaxy pattern now actually T___T I just love it! Wish I could somehow incorporate it with lolita XD But I really cant think of anything I own that goes well it it...



Talking about lolita.
I was at a really good French café the other day with some loli-friends. It's been a long time since I was in a meeting, I wish I had the time to go to one every single weekend like I used too... 

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Oh but you can, pink pink pink AP madness or punk lolita would work with those.
    I love the look of the galaxy stuff too but i wish people would add that to regular non shiny tights instead of leggings. Everything is made in legging format now. :|
    I can't wait to hear about your meetup! It's been so long since people there gathered to enjoy the fashion. I admit i was getting worried. XD
    kiss kiss love love,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete